Charcuterie boards are as popular these days as podcasts, hard seltzers, and glamping so why not mix it up the next time you’re planning s’more time around the campfire. These cute charcuterie boards offer some sweeter ideas than the traditional meat and cheese version. One thing that is standard on all boards is, of course, the marshmallow. But here some other options.
Option 1: Candyland
Instead of the standard chocolate bar, consider these:
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Mint Patties
- Cookies and Cream Candy Bar
- White Chocolate Candy Bar
- Caramel or raspberry-filled Chocolate Bar
Option 2: The Cracker Change-Up
Instead of the standard graham cracker, consider these:
- Fudge Stripe Cookies
- Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Graham Cracker
- Cinnamon-Sugar Graham Cracker
Option 3: S’More Inside
In addition to the main three (cracker base, candy, and marshmallow) consider adding these to add more to your s’more:
- Peanut Butter
- Jams – fig, apricot, or grape
- Fruits – banana and strawberry slices
- This Watermelon Basil Soup is a summer delight.
- Need a healthy lunch? Try this Mediterranean Salad.
- Spice things up with this Curry Chicken Salad.
- Fire up the grill for Cilantro Lime Chicken Kebabs.
- A cheeseburger and a salad, all in one.